Olivia Brooke Summerhill
Growing up, I saw the devastating effects of divorce on my stay-at-home mother in my wealthy family. This inspired my intense curiosity about money. While my financial career began at JP Morgan Chase in 2012, I quickly developed a reputation for being an expert resource for high-net-worth families. I persisted in my training and pursued multiple designations in finance and insurance licenses. Years later, I continued to develop my mastery in finance as a Wealth Manager in a boutique investment firm specializing in financial planning for high-profile and high-net-worth individuals.
Below are my qualifications and certifications:
- FINRA Series 6, Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Exam
- FINRA Series 63, Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Washington Insurance Commissioner, Life, Variable & Variable Annuity
- FINRA Series 65, Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- FINRA Series 99, Operations Professional Examination
- Kaplan University, Behavioral Financial Advisor™
- FINRA SIE, Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- The College for Financial Planning, Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist℠
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
- The American College of Financial Services, Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- National Association of Divorce Professionals, Certified Divorce Specialist™
- Money Coaching Institute, Certified Money Coach®
- Psychology of Financial Planning Specialist
- Interdisciplinary Collaboratively Divorce Trained and Divorce Mediation Certified
- Ultra High Net Worth Institute Council Member
- Financial Psychology Institute Executive Member
- Purposeful Planning Institute Member
- Family Firm Institute Member
- Carl Richards Financial Society Member
- Financial Planning Association Member
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts Member
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals Member
- National Association of Divorce Professionals Member
- Connecticut Council for Non-Adversarial Divorce Member
- King County Collaborative Law Member
- Certified Financial Planner Member
- Certified Financial Planner Sponsor
- Washington Bar Association Section Member
- Collaborative Professionals of Washington Member
- New York Association of Collaborative Professionals Member
My position connected me with female clients who continually referred their newly divorced friends for investment advice and planning. Listening to the needs of each woman, I learned that their main concern was not about having a financial plan for retirement or knowing what stocks to invest in. They needed discreet advice on the fundamentals of money and the daily family spending obligations now that their divorce was final. Because they didn’t have to think about these issues previously, they weren’t sure where or how to get help.
I recognized that this was a hidden yet consistent issue that affluent women post-divorce were facing. There was a shocking lack of resources for these women, and I was now able to understand why the divorces I witnessed growing up had such devastating effects. I knew it didn’t have to be that way.
Determined to address these issues, I started my firm. By doing so, I have become a trusted advocate for women, like you, who want discreet advice and expert guidance. The financial burdens post-divorce are difficult, but I am here to take that weight off your shoulders. Women also need help during their divorce, as they typically do not know the best financial settlement that is possible with just their lawyer's help. I address these issues by consulting with women during the divorce process and help them get the best outcome.
How I Do It
Simplify your daily and long-term goals through money coaching.
Who I Help
Affluent women during and post-divorce.
How You Benefit
Maintain your lifestyle and grow your wealth.